Oops.  Let me restate 5 & 6.

5 - 8 mils minimum over the max lead dimension
    to 30 mils maximum over he minimum dimension
    of the lead.
6 - Yes, 52 mils is good. See Above.
    .042 max. across corners +.008 = .050
    .028 min. across corners +.030 = .058
    so hole size should be between 50 & 58 mils.

See what happens when you hurry.

Regards,
Steve Smith
Product Engineer