I've been listening to you guys using the wheel mouse, so when I ordered a
new system I added a wheel mouse. It works fine for scrolling up and down
documents, including Protel. But I thought someone said they had reconfigured
it so the wheel controlled zoom, which sounds ideal for Protel. I know how to
set up keyboard shortcuts, and that even includes mouse clicks as "keys".
However, I'm unable to figure out how to set up the scroll wheel. I suspect I
just missed something really simple somewhere. Any hints?

Steve Hendrix