At 08:18 AM 12/6/01 -0700, SHAWN wrote:
>I've been working with Protel for a few months now and am becoming more
>skilled at using the product. However, I would be very interested in
>seeing the work of an advanced designer, as this could point me in the
>right directiion. If anyone is interested in sharing an older design that
>doesn't infringe on intellectual property, which demonstrates good design
>practices, I would be thankful. Perhaps a library of such designs exists?

I don't know of a library of good design.... I'm also not sure that it
would be easy to derive good design practices from examples. Yes, some
ideas could be gained that way, it would not be entirely useless; but often
good design practices is not at all obvious.

For several clients I have reviewed designs, being paid by the hour to do
so. This is an approach from a different direction: I look over the
client's design and point out problems or make suggestions. If you can find
an experienced designer to review your work, it may be more effective. Of
course, you can always look at circuit boards: they are everywhere!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA