Hi Mariano -

You need to find the Manufacturer and Part number for the display, then
look up the manufacturer's part description.

That information will tell you the size of the display, and describe the
footprint.  Then you can look up a footprint.

REDCC simply implies a red display with a common cathode - it doesn't say
how big the display may be, or how the pins are arranged.