This list tends to be a little quiet on weekends, so I'll have a go at
answering...

I think most of the experienced users find it faster to create their own
footprint from the manufacturer's datasheet than to try and find it in the
Protel libraries.  It's certain that if you do much design, you'll
eventually HAVE to make some footprints, so you might as well learn how to
use the PCBlib editor.  It's not too much different than the PCB editor,
anyway.

The PCBlib editor includes a "wizard" to generate some standard footprints.

For more complex ones, check out Brian Guralnick's macros at
ftp://ftp.point-lab.com/quartus/Public/ProtelUsers/.  He also has a library
of "super compact generic schematic symbols" there.  It's all free.

Protel doesn't supply a method to browse more than one PCB library at a
time, so it's not easy to find things.  If you have a specific manufacturer
& part, you can at open that manufacturer's libraries in the PCBlib editor.
There are quite a few additional libraries on the Protel website -- you can
check there for a particular manufacturer, also.

Since you're new to Protel, you might check out the FAQ maintained by David
Cary,
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/protel-users/files/protelfaq.html
You need to join the group "protel-users" to get access to the file.

P.S. Your English is fine!