From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 3:20 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Clipboard to copy from PCB to other Windows apps

I'm trying to grab a clip from a PCB file to copy to another app
(PowerPoint,
although I can get there via any of a hundred other apps). I can't get the
copy operation to work such that I can then paste. I recall there being a
trick to it;  seems like I've done it before, but I can't remember how. Any
hints?

Steve Hendrix