With this 3.5 file I'm getting an error message for every component saying
that the footprint can't be found and the component can't be imported. I've
got my available libraries opened but the board is from another designer who's
libraries I don't have. Any work around?

            Thanks, Frank Langlois

Project Development
P.O. Box 5582
Bend, OR 97708