> I am willing to try available Protel add-ons, but I'm a neophyte when it
> comes to customizing Protel. Does any body know of a quick and painless
way
> to create & modify menus (ala AutoCAD)?
>
> Sean James

Double-click on the menu bar, and edit the menu entries as required in the
dialog box that is subsequently invoked. (Before doing so, I would recommend
that you make a backup copy of the (windows\)client99se.rcs file, just in
case you do something that you regret.)

Toolbars can also be edited in similar fashion (by double-clicking on an
area of the toolbar where there is no button), and while it is not as
straightforward, it is also possible to edit shortcut keys. (With a default
menu, select the "View/Toolbars/Customise..." item, then select the
"Shortcut Keys" tab in the resulting dialog box.)

HTH.
Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer