My experience has lead me to do my own footprints for *everything* - no
'standard' libraries, no Wizard!  It saves hassle in the long run and is
relatively quick, certainly quicker than searching the standard libraries
and checking footprints.  Quite a few manufacturers put recommended
footprints in data sheets (I think Philips/BC have one for the SMT resistor
networks - which one are you using? I may have done a footprint for it
already), although these often get modified based on feedback from our
assembly people.

Regards

Andy Gulliver