Great!  They are also integrating the library probably like the integration
nightmare in ACCEL.    Right now I can create a part, store it, create and
copy separate  customer libraries, import netlist from other programs, with
or without a part assignment.      Somehow one of these features will be
lost with the new "INTEGRATED" library.    They are attempting to sell
software to managers instead of designers.   Someone got a bug somewhere
along the line that integrated libs are best.      Oh did I mention the
simplicity of creating a part and not having to play  and dick with all of
the silly worthless menus afterwards. Like assigning it to CON, or IC like
PADS.  or stupid prefixes like R or C, U etc like Accel.  It means more time
to create a part.

What could be simpler and faster than create a part, import a netlist that
associates the part, the netlist assigns the Ref designator?   I don't get
it.  I'm just a simpleton.
The autorouter is welcomed! The lib manager is overhead.    That right the
name is lib MANAGER, that's all I need is  to spend more time managing.

Mike Reagan
EDSI
Frederick MD