Martin Schüler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we are working together with a company which is using Accel V13 & V14.
> I read in this list quit a lot about Tango being imported via PCAD (Accel),
> but the offered reader claims to import Accel V15 ASCII only.
>
> Is there a solution to convert those, most important would be the way
> to Protel 99SE.

I believe that Protel still has the capability to read in Tango ASCII PCB
files.  I don't know past the Tango DOS programs, as that is when we switched
to Protel.  We couldn't stand the Tango bugs any longer.

Protel only imported Tango ASCII files, they never supported the binary file
format.  Hopefully the customer can still read in and write out a file so you
could try the ASCII files and see if they would come in.

Jon