Hello Terry,

Thanks for the pointers. Unfortunately my system must be somewhat screwy, as
I can't view a PDF in either an Access database or a Windows File System
design. Imported PDF's have a Protel 'type' icon, and report as unrecognised
files. Also doesn't work with AutoSketch drawings. It's fine with Word
documents. It's a small shame, as it's nice to keep every file relating to a
project within the ddb structure. Never mind - I've wasted too much time on
this already!

Thanks again.

Steve.