At 07:30 AM 2/5/2002 +1100, Ian Wilson wrote:
>The ASCII file format is about as good as you will get.  That and the SDK
>and some careful experimentation.

That's what I thought, too. Then a kind user informed me where I could pick
up a file format description, and I've uploaded it to the filespace for
this list (which is a members-only space).

It's copyrighted by Protel; consider this a request for permission to
distribute it. Apparently it has been available upon request to anyone who
requested it. It was given to the user without any restriction on
distribution beyond the contained copyright notice. If Altium requests that
the file be removed, I'll have to do that immediately.

But this file should have been available to all users from day one, and I'm
disappointed that we were not informed that it existed. I'd say that it
should have been on the distribution CD....

It does contain some information on limits of allowed field values. Better
than nothing.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA