Sean James wrote:

> Could somebody please send me a dxf, bmp, etc. of how to call out a c'sunk hole on a
>drill drawing; Also, how much clearance to allow around the hole.

Drill drawing?  never make 'em...

I would first talk with the board shop to see if they can do
countersinks, and how they want to get the required information.

I would probably make the countersunk holes a unique size, then add a
note to the readme file saying "Drill tool Txx is really a .125"
diameter hole with 82deg countersink to .225 dia.", or words to that
effect.

What do you mean by "clearance around the hole"?  If you mean the outer
diameter of the countersink, that would be determined by the diameter of
the head of the screw that you will put in the hole.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF