Hello all.  Can anybody help me with this problem?

Most of our department has changed over to 99se, except one, who refuses to
change over from PCB 2.8.

As we now use a common set of libraries in a 99se database, I thought I
would export the PCB libraries in 2.8 format, so that we all worked from
the same library.

This is where my problem arose.  I cannot find an option to allow me to
export the PCB libraries.  You can do it with the PCBs, but not their
respective libs.

I thought of one way around this.  Place all components from a lib into a
PCB, save as 2.8, and make lib from PCB in 2.8.  This is where I fell down
again.  It seems the "place all components in lib" function no longer
exists.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike.