I tried that way, and 2.8 said that the format was not recognised.

That said, I did manage to place all the componets on a PCB, save as 2.8,
and make library within 2.8.

It caused several problems though, mostly to do with component name
lengths.

I found out how to get around the lack of a "place all components"
function.

I selected all components in the lib, right-clicked and hit copy, as though
I was going to paste into another lib, then hit paste in a PCB.  All
components appeared in the PCB.  Odd, but effective.

Thanks anyway.

Mike.

"Nick Piccinich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 14/02/2002 16:29:09