Sean James wrote:

> Is there any way to change or create new power port symbols? (I would like
> to create a square symbol).

Well, it is pretty easy to add a new menu item with an icon of your choice
to the MENU that you select these from.  BUT, I don't know a way to create
an arbitrary symbol and actually have that appear on the SCHEMATIC as
a power port, directly.  What I think you need to do is create a component
which has the graphic representation you like with the schematic library
editor, and assign the pin to the power net name you want.  This is the rub.
A real power port symbol has the net name accessible so you can change
it, and it displays right on the schematic.  I'm not sure you can do that so
easily with the component substitute for that, and you can't pick it from the

wiring toolbar.  But, if it is important to have the special symbol
appearance
on the schematic sheet, you can definitely create it as a component.

Jon