From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 6:10 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Tie compoents(Ex: RF footprints)

<snip>

Use the allow short circuits design rule (but this does not allow you to
control where and in how many places the short should be).

There is a FAQ and this item is in there but the FAQ is not well known and
there has been further discussion on the best way forward since the FAQ
entry (I think).  Search the archive for previous discussions on this.

Ian Wilson