> I heard from a friend that Protel won't work on Windows XP. I'm setting
up
> a new computer, and I'd like to run Windows XP if I can.

There was a discussion on this list a while back about some part of Windows
XP help ceasing to work after Protel was run under Windows XP Home (not
Pro).
As I recall Protel worked fine, but the start menu help would stop
functioning.

I have run Protel a limited amount under XP Pro and not seen any problems,
but then I virtually never use the Start Menu Help.

Rob