the short answer is no (esp re schem)
i spent quite a bit of time on it, talked w/ protel, searched for
translators, considered the method below (not practical)
then i gave up bought orcad and re-drew the bloody thing
did i mention re-creating many of the parts too?

can you tell i am more than a bit miffed about this?

what does it say about protel schematic that nobody wrote a translator?
there are just about every other kind of xxx schem to orcad translator
out there

i can't speak about the PCB issue as i wasn't looking for that

Dennis Saputelli