When I try to view my pcb in the 3D viewer I get the following message and
then it just sits there, stares at me and won't let me press the ok button.

"Board boundary is incomplete - calculated boundary will be used. Check that
the boundary on the Keep Out layer is closed, with their track ends touching
at their centers."

The tracks appear to be touching, when I grab each end of them.
FYI.. The pcb outline was am import from AutoCAD and has lots or arcs in it.

Anybody had this message before?

Tim

  gains in quality come from meticulous attention to detail and every step
in the manufacturing process must be done as carefully as possible, not as
quickly as possible

-David Packard, The HP Way