From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 2:21 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] SMD footprints for wavesoldering

Peder,

I think there was supposed to be a commercial library supplier that had
soldering technology aware libraries - it was stated to me as a better
alternative to the IPC libraries.  Sorry but I can't remember their name -
something like SMC-plus or SBC-plus or something from very vague
memory.  Maybe someone else who gets the PCB design magazines will know
what the name is.

<snip>

Ian Wilson