From: Dwight [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 8. maaliskuuta 2002 18:31
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Layer Toggle button

Yes, use process PCB:DocumentPreferences, and parameter <plane-name>=Toggle.
If you set the process, then hit Info button, you'll find a list of plane
names in the help file.  Things like TopSignal, BottomSignal; internal
planes are just Plane1...16.

BTW, a shortcut to get Layers dialog is just hit L key.