Yes, use process PCB:DocumentPreferences, and parameter <plane-name>=Toggle.
If you set the process, then hit Info button, you'll find a list of plane
names in the help file.  Things like TopSignal, BottomSignal; internal
planes are just Plane1...16.

BTW, a shortcut to get Layers dialog is just hit L key.