On 08:55 AM 15/03/2002 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>I don't know of any fix, but this also is a known, old bug. Is it on the
>bug list already, Ian and Abdul?
>
>Regards,
>
>Gisbert

No not yet...

If someone wants to fill make a really nice cut-and-pastable summary I will
add it.

To really help when summarizing a bug for inclusion it would be really nice
if people supplied the following items, please:

Summary - one sentence describing the problem along the lines of
                 "Client selects incorrect file tab when too many tabs exist"
Details - a paragraph giving the details followed by a work around if one
exists.
Date - when it was first reported if known
Reported by - the person that first reported it (if known)
Verified - the name of someone that has verified it (if known)

This really makes it easy for me to copy it into the database, so I am more
likely to do it.

Ian Wilson