Matt

        for there seames to only silence to your question here my coments and
thoughts
< -- snip -- >

>          I'm wondering, too... Are there any other repositories for shared
> libraries or such for components and footprints? More importantly, if not,
> are folks out there interested in openly sharing their custom components
> and footprints with other people? I do network admin on the side, and have
> the server resources available to host a site for archiving and organizing
> Protel parts like these if there's sufficient interest from the community.
< -- snip -- >

        I am shurely interested. And I be glad to add my fiftysome parts to you.
That is why I shared the yahoo-Group started after Ted Tontis asked a similarly
question. But I gues there are not a lot of us interessed in. For the last thing
I heard of this group is the call for people who are interested in bring their
knowhow to set rules for a shared Library. Some people agreed and "then there
was silence.." And that was september 2001...
        I dont know if it realy is a timesaver if there is niemand who cares
about
names, rules and other things help us to find the things we searching for easy.
But I gues that will take a lot of personal time.
        But let us try.

Regards,

Waldemar