Sincerely,
Brad Velander.
Abd-ul Rahman,
        I can absolutely swear to the portion of your statement below. Just
did not do it, after all I was copying a section of completed circuit for
use in a test board which must duplicate the main layout. I did have to move
a few peripheral DC components at the edges of the test board but the
footprint in question is at the middle of the circuit and I never went near
it after copying and rotating the circuit. There was essentially no editing
except to fit (move slightly, rotate) the peripheral components and attach
the I/O connections to the circuit components.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth S8155 at NAB 2002 in Las Vegas April 8 - 11.

<SNIP>