The yahoogroups lists have polling tools; in particular
[EMAIL PROTECTED], to which many of us are subscribed. This kind
of question, I think, would be better handled with a poll than with a
*very* anecdotal kind of "me too" or "me neither" thread on this list.

The polling feature on [EMAIL PROTECTED] is set such that only
moderators can create or modify polls, but this has only been done because
the exact wording of a poll can sometimes be crucial and should not be set
without thought and some kind of agreement. But if anyone wants to set up a
poll on protel-users, simply posting the desired question to the list as a
proposed poll would get it started. Note that users can change their votes
in polls until the poll is closed, so a poll could show a running count of
who has and who has not received the software.

(There are three moderators for protel-users; though I would generally be
the one to handle a poll, any of the other moderators could also do it.)