John,
        the problem you are experiencing is probably within ACAD. I do this
regularly and have never seen the issue as a Protel issue. Within ACAD
configuration there is a setting for the chord length of arcs, this may be
set too large, sorry don't recall from one version to the next exactly where
it is currently located. More likely, you are probably seeing a screen draw
issue. This will pop up again and again as you zoom closely into details of
a drawing. If it is just the display issue then you need only execute the
"regen" command to regenerate the screen view after zooming in on your
details. Hope that solves the issue.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth S8155 at NAB 2002 in Las Vegas April 8 - 11.