Yes I see it all the time Tony.
        I have never tracked it down precisely, as a matter of fact we just
plain live with it. I can make them print by temporarily changing the pads
but then what is the point and I am always afraid of forgetting to change
them back.
        It relates to plated or non-plated holes, pad topology (the layers
that have pads) and lord knows what else. We have pads where it is defined
as a unplated round multilayer pad, with the padstack defining a pad only on
the top layer, other layers are pad size "0", they never print. Never,
never, never! I have always just rolled it up in the mentioned problems with
the Print server, although I have never heard a list of the problems with
the print-server to know if this problem was included in that mention.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth S8155 at NAB 2002 in Las Vegas April 8 - 11.