Sheesse. That actually fixed it. Thanks.

The really weird thing (now that I've read a few of your replies) is that
your solution shouldn't have fixed it.

The pads in question were simple pads with the same thing top and bottom. I
had (inadvertantly I suppose) unchecked "Include Top-Side" and "Include
Bottom-Side", and only left "Include Double-Side." This left some pads
visible and some not.  Since the pads are straightforward, I would think any
of the three options should have shown the pads on my print layer.

Thanks again! (you too Brad)

Tony