I have a ddb with ports on each of 4 pages of the schematic.  On the first
machine, the length can be changed and is set so the schematic looks good.
When I open the schematic on a second machine, the lengths of the ports gets
changed and is fixed.  I cannot change the port lengths in this ddb on the
second machine.  When I open it on the first machine all the port lengths
are set to where they left the second machine, except for the fact that I
can change them.  The second machine seems to be "autosizing" the port
length.  If I increasing the port name length, the length increases, if I
shorten the name the length decreases.  Is this a new feature or a new bug?
If it is a feature, HOW DO I TURN IT OFF?

Anthony Whitesell
Sunrise Labs
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  The information in this email and its attachment(s) are intended for
  the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and should be assumed to contain
  confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended
  recipient be aware that any review, disclosure, copying, modifying,
  distribution, or use of this information is prohibited.  If you have
  received this email in error, please forward this message and notify
  Sunrise Labs, Inc. immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]