I am setting up a new design that is going to require me to use test
points on the board. I would like to use .9mm (.035") for the test point
size. I am trying to find a way to set up the design rules to automatically
place a square test pad instead. I am running 99SE SPK6, I looked in the
Protel 99SE hand book I downloaded off Protel's web sight and there is no
information regarding the changing of a round test pad to a square test pad,
the Protel 99 book does.
        Does any one know If I can change the pads so I can let Protel place
them while auto routing (in the design rules)? Or am I going to have to
change each one after they have been placed?

Regards,

Ted Tontis C.I.D.
Engage Networks, Inc.
1320 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
River Level
Milwaukee, WI 53212
PH 414-918-4267
FX 414-273-7601