At 05:08 PM 4/12/2002 -0400, Watnoski, Michael wrote:
>         As long as they are a unique size, they can all be changed
>afterwards with a global selection.

I don't know, offhand, the answer to the original question, but I'd think
this answer would be less than fully satisfactory, because it is reasonably
likely that changing the round test points to square ones will introduce
clearance violations. However, this may be the best way to accomplish it,
there might not be too many errors, i.e., it might not take too long to fix.

The question was, as I recall, how to get the autorouter/test point
generation utility to place square test points, i.e., to place them without
clearance violations.