Ok, I'm starting to get the feel of it.  Wish I could find a working example
though, where the subckt is used as a component in a schematic.  Filling out
the fields correctly is the main confusion.  Is there a schematic included
in the examples that uses one of the .ckt files from Simulation Models.ddb
in a user built component?  I'm particularly interested in the filling in of
Library fields 4 and 5, for say the uA748, as an example.  With that I can
transpose to the use of the OPA548.ckt file have.

regards,
Tim Hutcheson