Ivan,
        I do designs like this all the time and have had very little trouble
with board warp. I assume that you are talking about FR4 material, total 1
oz. Cu? The controlling issues would be:

1) Do not thermally shock the boards, 'rapid' heat or cool cycle (ie. hot
oil solder reflow during fabrication).
2) Ensure that the boards are well supported and/or held in fixtures during
reflow or wave soldering.
3) Use a slow temperature ramp in your reflow or wave soldering process,
both heating and particularly cooling.
4) On your circuit side you can fill unused areas with copper polygons to
assist in reducing the copper difference between layers.

        There is no single golden solution to board warp, rather a lot of
minor issues which can mostly be controlled or minimised to reduce their
effect.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.