From:   Christopher Rhomberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, 1 January 2000 3:43 PM
To:     PROTEL EDA FORUM
Subject:        [PEDA] 3D VIEW USING RADEON7000

Hi all,

I just got a Radeon7000/RadeonVE 64MB 3D Graphics Accelerator card. The card
works great with all my other programs and with Protel 99SE mostly but when
I try to get a 3D picture of my PCB I can see for about half a second the
board as it refreshes when I change the angle of view but when it is
complete with it's refresh I just see black and white lines and stripes.If I
move the view again, again I see the picture for a very short time as it
refreshes and then back to black and white lines.
Anyone got any idea what is the problem?
There are settings for the OpenGL but I don't really understand all the
settings and what they are for.

Regards

Chris Rhomberg

Thorlock International Ltd.    http://www.thorlock.com
+61 8 9351 1200 (tel)          +61 8 9351 9522 (fax)