Waheed,
Get out now while you still have your sanity!!! Kidding.
Stay tuned to this forum, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience
here, though some topics turn us into a bunch of squabbling hens.
Before you get too deep into PCB design, the basic correlation between the
logical (schematics) and the physical (PCB) should be very clear. What you
can do in one realm is not always allowed in the other.
Hope you have fun in your endeavor. If you don't enjoy it, get out while you
still have hair because it'll make you pull yours out.

Cheers,

                           GE Energy Services
______________________

Lloyd Good
Development Digitization

Substation Automation Solutions
General Electric Canada, Inc.
2728 Hopewell Place N.E., Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7J7  CANADA
Tel: 403.214.4777,  Dialcomm: 8.498.4777,  Fax: 403.287.7946
Website: www.gepower.com/geharrisenergy/

NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is privileged, confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee named above. If the reader
of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by telephone (collect) at (1) 403.214.4400 and destroy this
e-mail as well as any copy. Thank you.