Greetings Y'all,

A couple years back I came across a little freebie utility called
bmptopcb.exe and it was handy for getting logos onto PCB silkscreens, but I
can't seem to find it again. It would run from a DOS command line and output
a protel 98 pcb file that would easily import into 99se. What was nice about
this one was that it kept solid areas of the graphic filled. I originally
found the link to it on the Protel web site but I had no luck this time.

Does anyone know where to find this or a similar utility?I'm looking for a
freeware or shareware version not a time out demo. If anyone has one they
can legally share you can send it to me "off-line" at
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". I certainly appreciate it and thank you in advance!

Thanks and Best Regards - Evan Scarborough