Hi Jim,

I had a play once with these embedded objects and as far as I can recall
you only have the two fields (Name and Description) which are mentioned in
the SDK help files. It is an object in itself and not a 'property' of other
objects like tracks or files or such, so these can not be embedded using
this method. At least I don't think so.

Embedded objects can be present in the PCB file regardless of the SDK. So
if you were to write a server which would use embedded objects, that server
could also acces the embedded objects on machines which would not have the
SDK installed.

I hope this answers your questions. If not, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Jan Martin wagenaar