Bernhard,
        after loading your netlist (or running the Update PCB utility) then
you want to go to the Netlist Manager. In the netlist manager open the menu
in the lower left corner and use the Update Free Primitives From Component
Pads. This will assign the correct net to all no net primitives which make
contact with a netlisted pad.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Visit us at Booth 2G2-09 at CommunicAsia 2002 in Singapore June 18-21.