This was just cutting and pasting a section of column to try and remove those
pesky underscore characters pcb adds when building arrays. It caused an
exception error when I tried pasting back the updated designators into Protels
spreadsheet. It suggested it was good practice to reboot after this type of
error and I certainly didnt follow its advice.

Higlighting a column, clicking Format, Protection and unticking Locked does not
result in that column remaining unlocked.

Only after going to Options, Preferences and unticking Protection would it allow
the paste.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 05/31/2002 08:48:22 AM