Hi
This macro work fine with the old Advanced Schematic3 but when i have
migrate it on 99SE, that's don't work.
there is this error message: "Synthax Error On line1 _KPROTEL_For Windows
Schematic Library Editor Binary file Version 1.2 - 2.0   Edit or Debug"
Any suggestions ?
Regards
E.BOBILLIER
INRA UMRVP