From: Watnoski, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 11:44 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Drill holes in Gerber

Greetings,

        You could import the Gerbers and drill files into the ViewMate
viewer from Lavenir.  This will display the actual hole size as a circle in
the pad.  This can then be used to print them together.  I am not sure if
any program can merge drill and Gerber files into a functional file.  The
equipment uses them in different ways.  Only PCB mills that cut traces and
drill and route might be able to use them.  These devices usually have their
own software that imports both the Gerber and drill files.

Michael