Georg,
I'm not sure I understand your question.  What I think you are asking is
how to predict the ratio of resistors that will make your bridge stay
within certain design parameters versus those that will not based upon a
random sample batch of parts.  If this is what you're asking my advice
is to always purchase components that are within the limits of the
design, even if they cost more.  Why? Because if you buy 100,000 5%
resistors with the expectation that a certain per cent will fall within
a 1% tolerance you might end up with 100,000 parts that won't work.
Plus, the cost of tolerance testing is generally prohibitive (unless you
live in China).

Also, cheap components often drift with age.  The more expensive high
tolerance parts don't drift as badly.

If I misunderstood let me know and I'll take another stab at it.

Gary Packman

Georg Beckmann wrote:

> Hi Gary,
>
> I want to use the simulator for a Monte carlo analyse for the following
> question.
> To simplify what I mean is, imagine a bridge circuit with four resistors of
> 1% tolerance.
> The circuit is usable, if the bridge - voltage is below a certain limit. How
> many
> percent of my circuits are usable so that I can decide what's cheaper, to
> throw away
> the bad samples or use of more expensive resistors.
>
> Do you know how this is done ?
> When I looked at the examples, they only calculated the worst case of a
> circuit, but
> that's not the question, I want to get the distribution of a parameter.
>
> Georg

* Tracking #: 8C343605D9618348B4354FE5A2B4188B5609473F