Brad:
That "something else" is component rotation, as mentioned in the portion
of my post that Yuri quoted below.

Brad Velander wrote:

> Yuri,
>         while your drag for a single component may be working, I am sure
> that I recall something else will stop working as desired. I cannot recall
> exactly what is involved but with the Options Drag setting enabled I
> remember that there is something else which does not function correctly.
> Sorry that I can't recall exactly what was effected and the Protel KB comes
> up with nothing related if you search for "component drag", "drag",
> "connected tracks".
>
> Sincerely,
> Brad Velander.
>
> Lead PCB Designer
> Norsat International Inc.
> Microwave Products
> Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
> Fax  (604) 292-9010
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.norsat.com

* Tracking #: 6F5749F2F3A4AB4D942EED1F873B42A196E1BD65
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF
4004 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada
GPS and NMEA info and programs:
http://vancouver-webpages.com/peter/index.html