From: Craig Elison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 8:08 AM
To: Forum Protel
Subject: [PEDA] Using Parts & Venders with Protel 99SE

I've been watching the Protel User Forum for some time now and haven't put
out a request for help till now.  I have found alot of good info on the
forum.  I have seen people talking about using Protel with Trilogy Design's
Parts and Venders.  I have purchased Parts & Venders and would like to use
the two together.  However, to date I haven't been able to link them.  I
would like to maintain a single parts database in P&V and load schematic
part fields with data from the P&V database.  Is this possible?  If so can
anyone give me some info on how to set them up to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Craig Elison
Lead Design Engineer
TRI-C Design, Inc.

* Tracking #: DACCCB8879164D49AFE41E70B191445F6E2F5D2D