From: Jeff Stout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 9:53 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Complex 2 Simple

I've read the description of "Complex to Simple" in the manual,
and I can't seem to get it to work.

Ok, I have a top level schematic sheet Motherboard.prj, with 8 subsheets
Linecards.sch.  Is there a trick to getting "Complex to Simple" to work?

I'll email my database to anybody who wants to give it a try.

Jeff Stout

* Tracking #: DB25EC6D80255448AD1C04F08B8EDF3C469D1DB1