From: Jeff Stout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 1:16 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Complex 2 Simple

Thanks for your reply Mr. Hutcheson, but I'm still having
problems.  Could you describe the steps to get
"Complex to Simple" to work?  Something like this:

1. File/New... create a schematic sheet and name that
sheet MotherBoard.sch.
.
.
.
10. Run "Complex to Simple" and the Magic works.

IOW, how to get "Complex to Simple" to work in 10 easy steps.

Thanks,
Jeff Stout