See, there's another good reason to stick to this list... I learn
something all the time. Thanks Dennis. (I don't think I ever viewed that
report because I thought it wasn't accurate enough to be useful.

For example, I like the "Size Of board" to be listed, but it's never
right because  99SE doesn't know exactly what to consider the board
size. I just did a little test (to make sure it wasn't fixed in some
service pack when I wasn't looking) and created a 2" x 1" board (Using
the keep out layer) and placed a few parts on it(to test the Layer
Specific Pad count). I also placed some text on the mechanical1 layer
and the report said the board was 2 x 1.598 sq in. Wrong. When I remove
the text on mechanical1 layer, the report was correct 2 x 1 sq in.

Maybe that was the reason I just avoided the report and in doing so, I
missed the layer specific count.

Thanks again,
Tony